What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Newburgh?
In years past, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a a device with a built-in microphone on a table next to the sleeping area, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now have more options. To illustrate, today’s monitors now include clear HD video capability and two-direction communications. You can also hook many monitors to your wireless network so you can wander all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Newburgh are so sophisticated that they mimic indoor security cameras in both functionality and price.
Should you switch baby monitor with a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems share many of the same features, there are quite a few parents in Newburgh linking their nursery to their home security system. So it makes sense -- particularly when using to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor now has:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for reliable low-light performance.
● 2-way communications: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to soothe your baby back to a restful state. Your reassuring words might be all you need to keep your little one asleep.
● Motion activation: While you can have your surveillance system continuously watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness could start to lag. But if your camera detects unexpected movements, it can be programmed to send a notification to your smartphone. You will appreciate this when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles up the crib or if a pet noses into the space.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors do not capture video footage. You can now send a brief sample to friends or family members to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: Instead of carrying monitoring equipment around, you may now supervise your little one from your smart home mobile app. You could even check in on your child and sitter when you go for a date night.